Link

Latest Short Attitude For Whatsapp | Whatsapp Attitude Images

Cool Whatsapp Attitude Status, Status For Whatsapp and profil picture dp images, Whatsapp short funny status. In shayaripics.in you find more whatsapp status and images.
 
Your attitude is your expression of favor or disfavor, no matter people like it or not but you expect everyone to deal with it if they don't. sometime we find people arguing with us and in such scenario letting them know they can't change your attitude you pass a simple dialogue on them tells how cool you feel about being you.
Everything that matters to a person is his attitude, and showing it isn't a crime at all, Id someone ask you do you have an attitude problem just slap them with your short liners to let them know everyone has to deal with your attitude.

Short Status for Whatsapp - Attitude Whatsapp Status

If “Plan 1” didn't work. Don’t worry; the counting has infinite numbers.
I had a horribly busy day, spent it converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones.
You're pretty, adorable & beautiful, until your Photoshop 30 days trial expires.    
I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
I am damn sure, all my prayers are going in God's junk folder. 
My attitude is based on how you treat me. 
I am not fat, I am just easier to see.
I never repeat any mistake twice. 3, 4 times may be. But never twice.
My friends say that alcohol kills slowly. Oh yes! I'm not in a hurry?
Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else. 
My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED. 
I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.  
Baat unhi ki hoti hai jinmain koi baat hoti hai.
I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it. 
When you wait for a waiter in a restaurant, aren't you a waiter? 
Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY. 
Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude. 
If you can;t convince them, confuse them. 
I know i am awesome, so i don;t care about your opinion.
If a plan didn't work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive. 
The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it back in your pocket. 
When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half. 
DP to lagalu par teri aukat nahin hai. 
An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.  


Whatsapp Attitude Profile Picture Dp Images. 


 Whatsapp Attitude Status, Whatsapp
Whatsapp Attitude Status, Whatsapp attitude profile picture dp images

Hope you Like This post for attitude status and share this with your friends and family members

 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. HELLO,This site are very good and thanku for sharing this post.All the user want to dp pics for whatsapp profile.We are provide profile attitude images for whatsapp are the best images these are attitude alone love friendship forever and best Cool images and You can update the profile dp for whatsapp.I am Also Publish a So many Whatsapp status like Funny Whatsapp status and romantic love whatsapp status etc.

    ReplyDelete